December 14, 2009

Dec. 14, 2009

Hey Everyone!!
The mission is doing just fine. Elder Sabey and I are working hard and are getting a lot of stuff done. Last week we worked on activating a couple of families and all of them came to church on Sunday!!! Finally we have some progress. We also have investigators who are doing well. We have a baptismal date with a girl named Milagros, and one member brought her daughter who is not a member and also a friend who is really interested in the church! Things are looking up for us right now and I plan on keeping it that way. On Saturday we had the first counselor of the mission presidency come and do some activation visits with us. He is a pretty interesting guy. He is very serious and seems almost grumpy but he knows how to commit people to go to church. The visits turned out well and we had a good assistence in church on Sunday. We are slowly moving forward but there are still many obstacles in we have to get over.
This Saturday we have our End of the Year Party in the branch. Seeing how there is no planning commitee, guess who gets to do it? Yep it´s me. I somehow just get stuck with most of the responsibility here. It´s fine because we have things just about organized and ready for the party. I wish I would have paid much more attention to the ward parties at home. Take notes on these things people because they will only help you in some future calling.
Well Christmas is coming up. Next week we are the Christmas P-Day for the mission where we all go to the offices and have a party. It should be fun and I´m excited to see all my buddies in other areas.
Things are great! I´m still excited to be on the mission and I realize that time is still to come up on me and that I need to work harder than ever now. Please pray for me to be able to do that. Hope you are all enjoy Christmas vacations!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: