October 26, 2009

Oct. 26, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!
What´s up? Things going well? I surely hope so. Anyway, life is interesting here. The rumors have calmed down quite a bit but the damage has already been done. From the looks of it I´m going to be leaving 9 de Julio sooner than I thought. I don´t know but it could happen. President told me that if it´s just too much to handle than he´ll get me out of here. It´s ridiculous if you ask me. Our second counselor, who was doing all the rumoring, was released on Thursday by the District Presidency. I feel so bad for our poor branch and for our recent converts. They have so much faith to stay in such a mediocre church. Working hard helps me forget all the problems that I´m facing right now. Elder Gomez and I are great. We have bike races a lot and have almost died several times racing in the park. It´s pretty funny to watch to missionaries booking it down the road and then suddenly braking and almost falling. I can only imagine what the missionaries in the States are doing with their cars!
Well, keep the faith and never give up. Have an awesome week!!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: