August 28, 2009

August 25, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!How are ya´ll doing? I´m doing just fine. I´m kind of fighting it right now because my comp is getting on my nerves but hey, all I´ve got to do is make is 6 more days and transfer meeting comes up! I´m excited to get a change but I´m going to miss all of the members and friends that I´ve made here. This week was fine. There wasn´t anything really crazy that happened. I got sick Friday night with stomach flu and I threw up all Saturday but now I´m fine! Gotta love the stomach flu huh? I guess it was bound to get me sooner or later. Life as a missionary is always the best. Sometimes there are the ups and the downs, usually more downs than ups, but all of the good times and hard work paying off makes up for everything bad that happens. Also, sometimes when I get down, I read about the pioneers and the early Saints because they went through the worst of the worst. If they were able to stay strong so can I. I´ve gained a strong testimony of prayer. I know the Lord hears and answers our prayers according to our faith. He strengthens us and provides us with the hope that we need to keep moving forward. Never forget that our Heavenly Father is always waiting to hear our voices.I hope you all have a great week!!Later,Elder Page

No comments: