August 18, 2009

August 18, 2009

Hello Everybody!
Things are going fine. Life just continues to go on, no? Right now I think that the time ticks by really slow. I´m excited to go somewhere else and deal with other people. After a while you just get tired of hearing the same excuses over and over. And I´m excited to have a different comp. One that is more sociable.
Today we had our zone activity. We played ultimate frisbee for a few hours and my body is sore. It hurts to walk. Can you believe it? My body is getting old...AHHHH! Either way it was a lot of fun and I had some stress to sweat out. Also we celebrated a member´s birthday today with a lot of cake. It was really yummy.
Nothing really funny happened this week. But, when I was walking in the street I ran into the roof of one of the alters of the virgin Mary. It gave it a fat cut and it hurt for a few days but now everything is all good.
Well, I hope you are all doing fine and I hope you are all ready for school!!! Enjoy it.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: