August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!
I hope you are all doing fine. I´m well. I´m a little frustrated with investigators but that always happens. With a good attitude and a mountain of faith things will get done. I´m so grateful to be a missionary and to share the gospel. Nothing better has even happened in my life. There is absolutely NOTHING that compares to this!!
Last week I had a hard time getting through the days. I was fighting it for a long time. On Sunday, we passed by 7 investigators to take them to church and only one showed up. But one is better than zero. Also, we´re going to have a baptism on Saturday!!! WHOOP! Gotta love baptisms. So yesterday we had interviews with the President. He really boosted up my excitement for the work. He said I´m doing well and that I´m doing a good job.
Also, three more weeks and I´m moving to another area. I´m ready to go but I think I can handle three more long weeks. This one is practically half-way over. I am learning to be much more patient with everyone and way more bold. It´s definitely a skill that I´ll be able to take home.
So the temple is going to be closed here soon in December because nobody is doing temple work. It´s terrible. They are even postponing the building of the temple in Córdoba, Argentina. It´s not good that´s all I know. We need more faithful members in the church. I think it´s partly our fault as missionaries for not teaching about the temple as well as the members. Well, I´m glad everything is going well. I´m doing great as always. I´m on a diet and only eat one plate of food for every meal. Gotta watch the figure you know.
Have a wonderful week!!!
Elder Page

No comments: