July 9, 2009

July 7, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!
This week was a very good one. As always, I tear my area up. Sometimes I just see more results than others. The things that I have control over are always completed. Sometimes we don´t get as many lessons as some weeks but it´s not because we aren´t trying. We continue to work hard and we were rewarded with a baptism on Sunday. I don´t know how much of the news you watch but the whole "pig flu" thing is pretty big here. All of our meetings except for Sacrament meetings have been suspended for this whole month. We aren´t allowed to shake hands or work if we are the least bit sick. I´m not worried at all. I personally think it´s just a mental thing. You´re sick when you want to be. Either way, I´ve got the Lord´s protection and I´m pretty confident that He wants me working, not being sick. I missed having a celebration the 4th of July but my zone leaders called me and sang the national anthem and I proudly joined in the song with my hand over my heart. God Bless America! This Thursday is Patriot Day here but there aren´t going to be any parties due to the dreaded flu. So everything is just fine. The transfer has only 2 weeks left and so we´ll see my fate once again. My guess is that I´m not going anywhere. I don´t really want another transfer here just because 6 months in the same area really gets you sick of the place. Either way I´ll do what I have to do! Well, hope ya´ll have a good one.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: