July 26, 2009

July 21, 2009

Hey Everyone!!
Today is a good day but there is a bunch of rain. There is absolutely nobody outside right now. It´s kind of nice. Nothing changed in the transfer meeting. I´m going to spend 6 month in Morón. One of the members told me that she feels bad for me but is extremely happy that I´m still here. What can you do when you´re just so loveable? I never thought I would have that problem hahaha!! Just kidding.
So I really miss cars. I wouldn´t even mind having a bike. Anything...walking just gets dull sometimes. So yeah, there´s nothing super new this week other than the pouring rain and cold weather.
So we all know that the mission life is a little different than regular life and we leave some things behind. For me there are 3 things that I really miss: 1. Family and Friends 2. Television, music, and video games. 3. English. I also miss a well-functioning ward where more than half of the members aren´t inactive. Also, the friendship in the ward. Here people who live a block away from their kids don´t talk to them because of something that happened more than 30 years. It´s a shame but hey, it´s Argentina. Well, life is still great. I finally got the point (I think) to my kid that he doesn´t know everything. I´ll be able to handle him a month and a half longer. The weeks go by like nothing in the mission. Hope you all have a good week!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: