July 30, 2009

HUMP DAY! ONE YEAR MARK!!!! July 30, 2009

Hey Everybody!!
Today, Wednesday, I´m writing because yesterday we had a special meeting. So our P-Day is today!! We had a special conference with Elder Zivic, from the Seventy. It was a good conference. I liked it but I´ve had better. He seemed to focus more on numbers rather than spiritual matters. It wasn´t what I was expecting but it turned out fine anyway. Just in case you all forgot, tomorrow I´ve got a year in the mission!!! I´ve been wearing the same shirt for a week now and it´s dirty enough to burn! I´m excited.
Nothing much has changed. Things just keep moving along as usual. The work is always good even though I talked to a lot of cranky old people last week. I was talking to one in the street just telling him who we are and he says, "are you going to follow me all the way home?" I said, "Sure! Isn´t that what you want?" He gave me one of those looks and I stopped following him. Also, yesterday a guy asked us if we knew the name of the dad of the virgin Mary (my comp knew) and then reminded us how important it is to know the word of God. It gave me a laugh. Well things are going just fine. An elder made me a whole jar of peanut butter the other week. How about that? It was good but not as good as store-bought. However, it was good enough to eat. Oh how I miss the good things of America. I guess one more year and it´s all good! Anyway, have a great week!! Thanks to those who sent me letters!! It´s always exciting to get them.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: