June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009

Hey Everybody!!!
So, we just had transfers on Monday. We had 172 baptisms this time!!! That´s awesome!!! The mission record is 179, which we set 2 transfers ago. The work is really growing here. Also, for other news I got a new companion...emphasis on the NEW!!! I´m a TRAINER!!! Can you believe it? 10 months out and I have this wonderful opportunity to grow from what I can learn from my greenie. His name is Elder Cortes from Columbia. He´s 23 years old and got baptized 2 years ago! I´m very excited to work with him and to see what happens. Also, something else, I´m sure you´ve heard of Elder Aidukitis. Well, my area recently received a referral from him! President Benton came to contact him with us but unfortunately wasn´t home. I´ve called the house many times and I finally got an appointment with him for tomorrow night!! I´m very excited to see what comes of it. Right now we have one baptism date for the 27 of June. He´s a kiddie dunker like the majority of my baptisms but hopefully it will help his mother get baptized. She´s not married yet and that´s her problem. I´ll get it done.
The work is awesome and growing every day. The Lord always blesses us with opportunities to share the gospel. Please don´t waste your chances to share this wonderful gospel with nonmember friends and family.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: