June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

Hey Everyone!
So things haven´t changed in the mission. We´ve found some decent investigators and I´m excited to see what I can do with them. I really just want to be so successful it drives me nuts!!! I don´t think I´ll ever reach perfection...I´m always lacking a little something. But hey, that´s probably how I should feel since I´m only human, right? However, transfers are in 6 days and I´ll be getting a new companion so we´ll see how it is. I´m just excited to get another change. Change is good, especially in the mission.
Nothin really special happened in the last week. One kid told me and my companion that we should be careful because the punks like to rob Mormons but I´m not too worried. Like I have money to give them, I don´t even work for cash! People here will do anything for money.
Today we also had our zone activity. I wish I would have played soccer when I was a kid because I absolutely suck. Who would´ve know soccer would come in handy? But, we did play ultimate frisbee too and I owned so it was still fun!!
Well, that´s all for this week. Until next time.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: