June 17, 2009

6-16-09

Hey Everyone!!!
The mission is just great. Things are going well with my kid. He´s interesting. He didn´t have very many friends and so he doesn´t really talk a lot but that´s changing. The only problem with him is that he thinks he´s smarter than he really is, a little prideful, and thinks he is always right. Sounds kind of like me huh? I think a couple of months will change that for him. Being a trainer is good. I´ve learned a lot already, which is a good thing, and I´m excited to learn more. My area hasn´t changed. The people are still a little tough and nobody is progressing like I want. We are going to have a baptism the 27th so at least something good is going to happen.
How does time fly? When I leave this area I will have completed the year and just a little bit more and it´s all downhill from there! So things are going well. I don´t have anything to complain about. The work moves onward and I´ll keep doing the best I can. Hopefully these people will catch on to the fact that the Church is true and change their lives.
Well, that´s all for now. Hope you all have a great summer!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: