May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009

Hello everybody!!!
I hope everything is just fine with you all. Things haven´t changed at all in my area. I´m still working hard but the people aren´t as receptive as I would like. This week kind of sucked to be honest. It was tough because in our area there was a big air show Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and so everyone was there. I spend a lot of time walking around in the streets trying to find people. Even worse, since the air show was on Sunday, all of our investigators and HALF of the members ditched church to go to the last day. Those kinds of things just seem to happen in Argentina. The members aren´t as faithful as they should be but it has really got to be hard to be a member here. There is so much worldly crap surrounding them that it´s not even funny. Satan has a really strong hold here but we are breaking it little by little. Out of all these people here there has got to be at least 1 person who is trying to live a righteous life and is just waiting that I taught to him. As long as we stay strong in the faith the Lord will bless us more than we can ever imagine.
Well, that´s it for this week. Still no really awesome stories but I´m trying to fix that. A couple of punk kids threw rocks at us the other day but that´s it. Nothing too bad.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: