May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009

Hello everyone!!
This week was really good for me because I got to call my mom!! To be honest I never thought I would miss my family this much. I think part of it has to be with being in Argentina. I just miss America in general. However, this mission is going just fine. Last week really sucked because after I went to the pizza buffet on Tuesday, I got really sick...go figure. So, Tuesday night and all of Wednesday I was out of commision thanks to stomach problems. On Thursday I had my interview with Pres. Benton. He is an awesome man. He told me that I have already changed the area I´m in and that my next obstacle is to get our investigators to church on Sunday. That´s turning out to be pretty tough. A lot of people are stubborn and flat-out lazy, not to mention not everyone has the convenience of cars here. That´s probably the biggest reason. They don´t want to spend money to take the bus. But that will change with some time.
Well, while talking to my family my lovely sister told me that my car blew up. That really sucks. I don´t want to worry about stupid stuff like that but nowI won´t have anything to get me around when I get back. Just great huh? It´s just another thing to worry about that´s all. The work is starting to get harder here now that winter is coming around. It gets dark early and people are afraid of the cold here,which really isn´t that cold. So we´ll see what happens as far as the work goes. I´m still doing my part and working hard so I hope all goes well.
Well, that´s all for this week. Have a great one!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: