May 19, 2009

May 19, 2009

Hey Everyone!!
Wow things are just crazy aren´t they? I´m going to be 20 in a week! I hope that doesn´t mean I have to grow up because it´s not going to happen. When I hear 20 all I think of is responsibility...YUCK!
So the mission always has it´s ups and downs so I can´t expect every day to be perfect or every area to be prime for baptizing. However, there is still a lot of changing that can happen in my area and I intend on making those changes. Luckily I got to go to the temple today. I had to wake up at 5 a.m. to get ready and take a bus for about 45 minutes but it was worth it. I always feel much better after going to the temple. It was a nice spiritual booster.
The week was a little difficult. Everything I´m trying here just isn´t working. We pass by our investigators every Sunday and they don´t come to church because they just don´t realize how important it is. It´s so sad. Sometimes all you can do is inform the people so they can make their own decisions but, for the most part, they don´t choose the right one. But the mission is always good. I love serving the Lord and helping people realize their full potential in life. Things are fine and I´m still just having blast!!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: