April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!
Things are just cruising along here in the mission. My new area is tougher and it´s taking more work to get stuff done than I thought. I´ve finally accepted that it´s not my decision if someone else gets baptized. It still makes me mad that some people don´t realize how necessary baptism is or that they´ve "already been baptized" but I´ve come to the conclusion that I can only do my part. I can´t force someone in the water but I still think I can get them real close. We´ll just have to see. This area needs a lot of change still. We´ve pretty much cut our loses on those people whose baptismal dates fell through and we´re in the hunt for some new people. We´ve already found a couple of really good investigators so I´m excited to see what´s going to happen.
Also, today for P-Day I went golfing with the Zone Leaders. Argentine golf is interesting. First off we had to get in through the Army base here. Also, the green looked about the same as the rest of the field. There weren´t any left-handed clubs so I had to golf right-handed which gave me a good excuse to suck it up. It was a lot of fun and I had a blast anyway. Well, that´s all for this week.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: