April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009

Hey Everyone!!!
Well things are just great still! The awesomeness of the mission never changes. I´m still working my tail off in my new area but the people here are kind of stubborn. They don´t like to listen and the investigators are few and far between but there´s still hope!! My companion and I are working and working and working so things should change in a couple of more weeks or so. Patience is a big asset and frankly I don´t have it. I get frustrated too much because the people just do things that make me mad. It´s hard to explain but when you end up talking to people in the streets all day every day the frustration comes. However there are always the benefits of the mission like studying every day and finding a "golden investigator". This is truely the best and the worst of times.
This week was decent. Today we had our zone activity because we´re coming up on transfers next Monday. I still can´t believe that this one is almost over. The time flies by faster than you think. It´s nuts!!
Well, that´s all for this week. Until next time...
Elder Page

No comments: