March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

Hey everyone!!What´s up?? I hope everything´s well and that you are all enjoying spring break. (It´s about that time of year right?) Things are just moving right along. The days just fly by here. It´s really crazy. It´s hard to believe how fast the time goes. Yesterday I celebrated 8 months in the mission!! Hoop hoop! Ok it´s not that much time but still...This week nothing much happened. The work is really nice in my new area. It was almost like I was prepared in my last area with really hard work so I would know how to do things better here. Anyway, last week we took out a baptismal date with a man named Domingo. He´s gone to church 3 times already and he´s ready to get baptized. If everything goes well he´ll be in the water the 11 of April. We were going to do it this week but it just so happens we have General Conference!!! I´m pretty excited for it because I´ll be able to watch it in English this time! Today for P-Day I learned how to cook empanadas from scratch!! One of the members helped us cook! It was fun. I also bought 3 ties today. They all look really nice and they were dirt cheap!! That´s one thing I really like about Argentina. Dollars automatically triple in value here. It´s pretty sweet! But anyway, things are going great and the work moves forward!!!Well, I hope you all have a great week.Later,Elder Page

No comments: