March 24, 2009

March 24, 2009

Hello everyone!
Things are still just going as usual. There´s always too much work and never enough time. The mission is still awesome though! I´m finally understand almost everything that people tell me. One day my ears just opened up and now I can carry on a conversation with just about anyone I want. I still speak ok but there is always room for improvement. Some people say they don´t understand me but that´s because they don´t want to listen to us.
My new area is better. The members are stronger in the church and there isn´t so much arguing or apostasy here. Also, the Relief Society always has someone feeding us and the members offer us food when we are there. I´m not going to go hungry here that´s for sure. Life is going pretty good. We have a lot of good things going for us. So far we are working hard but there´s room for improvement. I´m ready to see the changes.
I love the mission. I never thought it would be this cool, or this hard. When you have people running through your mind all day it gets pretty stressful. Nobody really knows what a missionary goes through unless they´ve done it themselves. It´s hard but so rewarding.
Well I hope you get everything done that´s important. I´ve learned how to prioritize on the mission. I never realized how important it is to prioritize.
Well, I hope you all have a great week!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: