February 3, 2009

Feb. 3, 2009

Hey Everybody!!!
How´s it going? Things are really great here in Argentina! I have officially completed 6 months (YAY!) and I´m doing great! So I finally "killed" Elder Rupp and he´s going home. I acquired several things that he wasn´t able to fit in his bag. Talk about luck, huh? I got a jump rope, slippers, hair clippers, first aid and shoe shining kits, a fanny pack and a couple other things. I´m very content with what I´ve got now!
So the big news about transfers...I´m still in the same area but now I´ve got a new companion!!! His name is Elder Lee from Logan, Utah. Like me, he doesn´t have very much time in the mission. He only has 1 more transfer than me. I think it´s awesome that President Benton would trust two of the young guns in the mission to work an area. To be honest, I´m really excited to work with him! Both of us are excited and ready to go! I plan on doing a lot of baptisms this transfer that´s for sure! We´ve got a lot of good things going for us. We got one baptismal date with an investigator, Silvana, and I´ve got plans to get more, about 5 or 6 more if it all works out. There are just some investigators that need to get married and after that BAM! All I know is that it would be awesome to get all of these people baptized and THE SOONER THE BETTER!!!
Well, that´s about all I´ve got for this week. I hope everything is going great and remember to have a great week!
Chao,
Elder Page

No comments: