January 27, 2009

Jan. 27, 2009

Things are going pretty swell. I´m still doing just fine, working hard, and having fun. I don´t have anything to complain about. This is the last week for my companion and it´s just about driving the both of us mad! Gosh! I didn´t know how hard it was to kill an Elder. But the good news is that I´m going to get all of the stuff that he´s leaving behind!! I´ve given him suggestions about what he should and shouldn´t take. We´ve spent a little bit of time getting his "coming-home" suit ready. I´ve spent the last couple of days missing home with him.
The work is good. Our ward is a little bit ragged and so I´ve been spending a lot of time patching up relationships and ridiculous stuff like that. The good news, we had a family come to church on Sunday!!! They have 5 kids and 2 of them are over the age of eight. They really liked church and so we´re going to see what comes out of this one. I had my interview with the Mission President last week. He flat-out told me that I´m going to stay one more transfer in La Perlita and that I need to get things ready to really work hard. I´ve done almost everything that he asked me to do, I just need to get the list of Part-Member families done. So, I´m going to spend 6 months in my area and the only surprise will be who my next companion is.
I don´t have anything super crazy to tell this week. I´ll see if I can change that next week. Remember to stay strong and keep the faith!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: