January 6, 2009

Jan. 6, 2009

Well Hello Everyone!
This week was a decent one, full of meetings, and good stuff. Elder Rupp and I are working really hard. The time is still going by quickly, almost too quick. Elder Rupp is getting trunkier every day but we try and keep each other in line.
After we taught one of our investigators, we built a mini-house for him. It took us about 6 hours but now I can build a house if I need to! Okay that was kind of a joke, but still.
We are trying to change our area but it´s really hard. We´ve got some major problems in the ward and our investigators still aren´t going to church. However, we´re still keeping a good attitude and we have our hopes up for a lot of baptisms this transfer! It´s going to happen if it´s the last thing I do!!
Stories...well Elder Rupp and I we taught the first lesson to a bunch of girls (mistake). All they wanted to do was flirt and find out about America. I swear, if you´re white here your social status is automatically bumped up with the women. They just love to talk and flirt and crap like that. Well, we challenged them to go to church but they wouldn´t say yes. Long story short, they didn´t show up but we saw them the next day while walking down the street and one of them said "I love you Page." FREAK!!! The girls here are sneaky snakes...it´s ridiculous. Anyway, that´s all I have.
Things are just fine. The work is good. Life is great!!! I love to work and work and work!!! Remember you´re nothing without God.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: