December 30, 2008

Dec. 30, 2008

Hello Everybody!!
So the mission is on fire right now!!! Elder Rupp and I are tearing it up!! We are working harder than I could have ever imagined!!! We finally have something going for us here. We´ve found so many new people that the Lord has prepared it´s crazy!! We took out 3 baptismal dates last week and we are going to take out 2 more this week!!! Elder Rupp wants to have a "White Saturday" before he goes home and so that´s what we´re working on. So far we have 3 baptisms set up for the 31 of January, which is the day he´s leaving.
Our Christmas here was more like the 4 of July. We went to a member´s house and ate some steak and then we went to our apartment. Here everyone lights off fireworks when it hits midnight and it´s absolutely ridiculous. Elder Rupp and I stayed up on the roof and watched them all! It was fun!! I´m excited to see all of the fireworks for New Year´s!!! It should be good.
I don´t have any really crazy stories this week. Everything that I thought was crazy at first is just normal now...go figure. But the best thing I´ve seen is the people that Elder Rupp and I have found in the past week. Some of our investigators talk like they´ve been waiting for us forever. It´s absolutely awesome to see people taking the necessary steps to baptism and not doubting anything we teach. It´s amazing and a miracle to say the least!
The mission is awesome! I´m loving every second of it!! I´m so glad that I made the decision to serve the Lord and bring His children back to Him.
I wish the all the best in 2009!! I hope you´ve all set good goals for the upcoming year...I know I have!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: