September 24, 2008

LAST MTC Letter!!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Things are really getting wild here at the MTC!!! If you don't already know I'm flying out to Argentina on Monday the 29!!! I'm so super stoked that I can't stand it. The days are long coming up to it and I just can't wait!! I'm really excited to get to Argentina and watch General Conference there. I'm going to invite tons of people to watch it when I'm there!!
So cool news, this upcoming Sunday our district has been given the assignment of prayers and ushers for the evening and so I volunteered myself for a prayer. Not too many missionaries get to do that and so I'm excited for that.
Also, I set the MTC record for most Pop Rocks packages placed in one's mouth. The winning number was 5. It was pretty funny. I wasn't able to completely finish them and so I ended up spitting them all out into the garbage can. But it was still cool.
Well, that's all from me this week. The blog should stay up and running while I'm in Argentina. I've been told that there are a ton of internet cafes all over the city so things are bueno. Thanks to all those who have written...letters are the joy of every missionary's life in the MTC. In the field it's going to be a different story though. I'm so excited to finally get to teach and change someone's life!!!
Until next week.
-Elder Page

No comments: