September 17, 2008

Incoming from the MTC!!!

Hello everyone!
Things are fine and dandy here at the MTC!! My time is starting to wind down here and soon I'll be in Argentina!!! 12 more days it's Adios to America!!!
For cool news, Elder Uchtdorf spoke to us last week and this week Elder Richard G. Hinckley spoke to us. All of the talks are fantastic and it's awesome to hear General Authorities speak to us each week!!
For the Daytonites, I've seen Elder Jolley and Elder Roberts. Elder Jolley and I like to tell each other jokes in Spanish and stuff like that.
The Spanish is coming along. It feels like I've already forgotten some things but I'm always learning new things.
Oh, something cool. Every Saturday when there's a BYU football game I can hear the cheers and the announcer. It's pretty sweet! That's as close to the outside world that I've been for a while.
Anyway, life is good. The mission is sweet and I'm loving every second of it!!!
Laters,
Elder Page

No comments: