September 3, 2008

Coming from the MTC!

Hey everybody!!!
Hope things are well with you all! Things are still honky donky dandy here at the MTC. I have only 4 weeks left until I get to go to Argentina!!!
The language is coming along. It's difficult but possible. I don't really have a problem with saying what I want but I still need to learn more. As for cool MTC news, yesterday at our Tuesday Night Devotional we had a surprise speaker. Elder Quentin L. Cook came and spoke to us about Preach My Gospel and how to effectively teach investigators. It was a nice surprise.
Other news...I'm pretty much the champ at 4-square these days. A few weeks straight of playing and you get pretty good. I've got a signature backhand that is almost impossible to hit back! It's a lot of fun!!
Anyway, I hope things are well with you all! Always remember that the Church is true and don't let anyone tell you differently. I know it's true and I can't wait to share it will the people in Buenos Aires!!
Paz afuerza (gringo translation of Peace Out)
Elder Page

No comments: