November 11, 2009

November 9, 2009

Hey Everyone!!
Just like most of you, life is busy but nothing really significant happened this week. Things just continue to go on as always in our little branch of ours. On Sunday, the speakers didn´t take enough time and I was ask by the President (aka my comp) to talk for 15 minutes on whatever I wanted. The thing is we both knew I was going to talk because I looked at him, and him at me, and gave me the nod. Surprisingly, I can now just get up in sacrament meeting and give a decent talk without any preparation...in Spanish. I certainly do feel good about myself for that. Today for P-Day we went and played golf with two other elders. It was quite interesting. We only played two rounds because everyone lost their golf balls and one elder even broke a club! How about that? The very exciting news for me is that on Wednesday I have interviews with President Benton and next week Elder Bednar is coming to talk to our mission!!! It´s going to be a question-answer type of meeting. So , if you had the chance to ask an apostle anything, what would it be? I personally need to start thinking about some questions that I can ask because I rarely even have questions or doubts about the mission or life. Go figure...
Life just goes by as always. I now almost have three months in 9 de Julio and surely I´ll have three months more. I think the best word to describe those next three months might be long-suffering. I like to think of this place as my own personal Zion´s Camp even though I probably won´t suffer like those faithful men who served with Joseph Smith.
Well, I´m sorry I don´t have too much to say. Keep it real and keep living the gospel.
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: