September 28, 2009

Sept. 28, 2009

Hey Guys!
This week was very good!!! We had 2 more baptisms here in 9 de Julio. We baptized 2 girls named Micaela and Jazmín. Their parents aren´t married and their dad is kind of a bum but their mother wants to get baptized. She has to convince her husband to get married first though. So we are seeing some success here and we have a couple more people who should be getting baptized in a couple of weeks. We'll see how that goes down. Also, September is pretty much done. In two days I will hit 14 months on the mission. The time is going by really fast. I don't know how but it does. Also, Elder Bednar is coming to our mission to speak!!! He is my favorite apostle and I hope I get to see him. Sometimes they don't let the elders in the country go to those meetings. I'm going to beg President to let us go.
Well, I hope you all have a great week. Enjoy General Conference because we are going to hear some cool stuff!! The speakers are always so inspired to answer our questions. Be ready to receive some great instruction!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: