March 11, 2009

March 10, 2009

Hey Everyone!
Just so you know the time is going fast. The mission is still rocking awesome as ever!!! Elder Lee and I are still working really hard and I´m excited to see what happens in the next transfer. I should finally get a change this transfer. After a little while I get tired of walking the same streets over and over. Luckily it´s been really interesting this time around. We´ve had our ups and our downs, but things are still good. I want to leave this place better than it was. So far we´ve done it. Next transfer the elders here should see 3 more people baptized!! I love just knowing that I helped change a little part of the world. It´s really cool. Also, today for our P-Day we went bowling!! That´s a real treat here. Not everyone gets to go bowling. It made me miss home and just being able to do what I want when I want. Right now I´m just trying to work really hard and be obedient. I don´t want to disappoint myself because I´ve put high expectations for my mission. The only way I´ll do it is to stay focused and work my butt off. But hey, I´ve only got 2 years while I´m still young and fresh to work my body. I want to come home dead tired. The mission is so important. Sometimes I wish I could go back to Day 1 and change all of the things that I didn´t do. There´s always a little bit more that I could do and I don´t realize it in the moment. That´s one of the things I want to change.
Thanks to all who sent me letters! It was a nice power booster. I feel kind of bad for not writing back but I don´t have time nor the money to do it. It costs a good 5 pesos to send a letter to the states. Maybe one day there will be a letter in the mail to you guys. But if not, forgive me now and don´t be afraid to write. I´m still updating the blogs which kind of counts, right? Well, thank you all and keeping fighting the good fight!
Later,

No comments: