December 2, 2008

Dec. 2, 2008

Hello everyone!!
I hope everything is just peachy with you all! The mission is always good! I love the work, it´s so awesome!!! Last Sunday we had our Stake Conference! It was really good. President and Sister Benton came from the Mission Home and spoke to us and it was just flat-out great!
This Monday we had a Zone Conference and I learned a lot from it. Also, today I went to the temple for P-Day!!! It was a nice spiritual booster. I did a session and it was all in Spanish but I understood most of it and went through everything just fine. It was nice.
I don´t have any funny stories this week...bummer. That puts a damper on things. However, it rained like crazy all of Saturday and Sunday. Some streets were a little flooded and the dirt roads had huge ruts in them! I tell you what, nothing like a bit of rain gets missionaries working faster to get things done!!!
Well, I hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving!! I just worked all day, which was pretty awesome, but they don´t celebrate Thanksgiving here. Oh well...looks like I´ve got Christmas to look forward to!
Anyway, stay strong and keep the faith!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: