December 16, 2008

Dec. 16,2008

Hello everyone!!
Everything in the mission is fine! I´m loving it!! I don´t have a lot of time today to write so I´m keeping it short.
Time is flying by and it´s really crazy! We´re coming up on another transfer on the 22. My companion has 6 months here in our area so he´s more than likely going to book it. I´m probably going to stay in La Perlita for 1 more transfer and then change areas, at least that´s my guess. Things are great and I love the work. It´s tough at times and the heat sucks but I still love it all!!!
This week I have some quality news!! I get to do my FIRST EVER BAPTISM on Saturday!!! How cool is that?? The girl I´m baptizing is 9 years old and is in a part-member family...I´m looking to change that too. Anyway, I´m pretty stoked for it!
That´s all I have for ya´ll this week. I wish you all a Holly Jolly Christmas!!!
Later,
Elder Page

No comments: