August 8, 2008

Letter from the MTC!

Hello everybody!!!
I've officially been here in the MTC for one whole week now!!! Things are going soooo great :) I'm so happy to be here and have the opportunity to serve the Lord.
The Espanol is coming along. All the Elders that my comp (Elder Bunn) and I testify to say we are super crazy with the language. It's pretty cool. The food isn't quite like home but it's still ok. Anyway, life is good; everything is going great, and I'm having a blast!!!
Love,
Elder Page
P.S. I'm only allowed to e-mail once a week so if you don't get anything back from me it's because of that reason. Elder P. over and out.

This is Elder Page's new Email address....We had the option of giving him everyone's email address or just giving his out to everyone! ElderKevinPage@myldsmail.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you get froot loops for breakfast? A talk by Mary Ellen Edmunds reminded me of our visit at the MTC when the mission pres talked about the pounds of Froot Loops and all the food the elders inhale. Enjoy the Espanole(sp). Hugs, Aunt Shalene, Uncle Ron