August 13, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone!!!
Things are going great in the mission field!!! I'm absolutely loving it!! So I haven't got too many Dear Elder letters yet...I'm a little sad. Ok so it really doesn't bother me. There's no way I can be sad on my mission. I'm having an absolute blast here!!! The Spirit is so strong and I love it. It's already been 2 weeks in and I've only got 7 more until I go to Argentina!!! The language is coming along. It's difficult but hard work is paying off!!!
I don't have any really cool stories yet but I have been dubbed as "the rogue missionary" because I was kicked out of gym for a day. That's what happens when you get into 4-square. A word of advice, DON'T DIVE WHILE PLAYING 4-SQUARE!!! Well, at least don't get caught. Next time I play I'll be a little bit more careful.
Anyway, thanks for reading and just remember that the church is TRUE and NEVER EVER EVER....EVER pass up the opportunity to do missionary work no matter where you are.
Love you all,
Elder Page

No comments: