August 20, 2008

Crazy Kid!

Hey everyone!!!
Things are looking up for Elder Page :) I'm still loving the mission and all of that!!! So, I've already had some crazy mission experiences...1st I was dared to suck one of my District elder's big toe. Needless to say I'm $10 richer!!!
Also, my companion and I were studying one day and I asked him what chaulk tasted like. He said I couldn't do it...well, I had a white tongue for a little while.
For all you West Siders, I saw Elder Brett Jensen come in today. He's living in the same building I am. It's pretty sweet to see buddies come in and out of the MTC.
Oh man, the best is yet to come!!! So yesterday at our MTC devotional we had none other than Dallin H. Oaks come and speak to us!!! I love being here and everything that goes with it!!!
Just as a reminder, I've completed 1/3 of my MTC experience!!! 6 weeks and I can go to Argentina and teach the people!!!
Love ya'll and remember that THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!
-Elder Page

No comments: